Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have good candidates for the following position.
Please send me resume in my official id HYPERLINK "mailto:HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com" HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com

Title: :Java/Documentum Developer

Client;Apex System

Location- Minneapolis, MN!

Durations: 6+month

POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES;   Lead troubleshooting initiatives for issues that
arise.
6+ years of IT or related development experience
3+ years working with Documentum and associated development tools (i.e. Java).
Experience with general document management and document life-cycle processes
EMC Documentum architecture and design, development, and deployment
Extending the Documentum Object Model and Business Objects Framework
Documentum Foundation Services programming Java and .NET Development using
Rational and Visual Studio
Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming languages and concepts
including Design Patterns.
Strong skills in Java, J2EE, JSP, SOAP, SOA, Web services, Documentum Object
Relational Model, Eclipse, Composer, Application Builder.Application Installer,
WDK, Webtop,

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL Full Name : Visa
Availability : Employer : Employer Contact Details
: I am waiting for your reply. Thanks
plz send me resume with contact details

Best Regards,

Rahul Srivastava