Greetings,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for a "Android/Linux drivers developers " FULL TIME
JOB or Contract in San Francisco, CA onsite.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail.

Role: Linux drivers developers with  Android

Location: San Francisco, CA onsite

Duration:- Long Term

Position type:- C2C & full time employment

Skill Set Requirement

   - Please find bellow some of the initial requirements for the resources
   we plan to use for our custom OMAP4 board software development
   - Familiarity with the OMAP platform
   - Experience with writing Android/Linux drivers for peripherals like USB,
    LCD Display, Audio, Wi-Fi, BT, FM, GPS, keypad, UVC compliant USB Camera
   - Knowledge about the Linux Power management implementation
   - Optimization of the boot loader and kernel for fast boot
   - Experience of debugging with CCS/Lauterbuch for Board bring up
   - Writing test applications for testing the individual peripherals
   - Good understanding of the android framework
   - Experience in working with boot loaders (u-boot)

Not all resources need to have android experience although that would be
preferred. But they are okay if 1-2 resources have linux driver development
expertise on OMAP.

**** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ****

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*