*Dear Partner**,*

We are currently looking to fill these urgent positions with our client in *
PA*. Below are few details on them. Please let me know if you would be
interested on the same. Please feel free to call/mail should you have any
questions. Thanks & have a good day!

*Title: *SAP GTS Functional

*Location: *Hershey, PA**

*Duration: *6 Months

*Rate: *Market

*Job Requirements:*

* *

• SAP Global Trade System (GTS) 7.2 or higher

• Functional experience with GTS Customs Management is a must: specifically
classification and customs processing for US imports and exports.

• Functional experience with GTS Risk Management is a must: specifically
vendor declarations, preference determination and customer declarations as
they relate to NAFTA.

• Functional experience with GTS Compliance Management is nice to have.

• Functional experience with SD and/or PP modules.

• Ability to understand ABAP code to the extent necessary to determine root
causes of issues. We are looking for a functional resource who is
comfortable digging into the code if necessary over a technical resource

Competencies:  Global Trade Sys 7.2 or higher.

--

*With Regards*

*Richard Amra *|* Technical Recruiter *|* ProSoft CyberWorld Group*

*Email* richard.a...@prosoftgroup.com  |* Phone* 630-689-2960 Ext 165  |*Fax
* 630.390-2400

2001 Butterfield Rd, Suite 305, Downers Grove, IL,  60515| * *
www.prosoftCyberworld.com <http://www.prosoftcyberworld.com/>

YIM: richard_prosoft.