Greetings,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for WAS and WPS @ Fort Worth, TX for full time.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail.

Location: Fort Worth, TX

Salary:$80 to $85K

Type: Permanent

   - Must have experience installing and configuring Web sphere Process
   Server (WPS) and Web sphere Application Server (WAS)Should be able to, or
   have previous knowledge of, maintaining J2EE application infrastructure,
   specifically Web Sphere container .
   - Hands on experience with critical application: installation and
   configuration and day to day infrastructure maintenance.
   - Working knowledge of deployment process so that it will easily scale to
   fit into an enterprise scope.
   - Knowledge of JCL scripts of IBM WebSphere is preferred.
   - Create real time performance, profiling, and monitoring components to
   be utilized during load testing and for real time monitoring of all stages
   of application deployment (Dev, Test, Staging, and Prod).
   - Design an automated deployment strategy that can be leveraged despite
   originating development environment (WebSphere, etc).
   - Also any experience with - Oracle Client, DB2Client, MQClient will be
   helpful.
   - J2EE container Enterprise Planning, Analysis and Implementation.
   - Experience with WebSphere Administration and Monitoring.
   - Experience configuring and administering unique deployments of custom
   applications for any J2EE container.
   - Advanced WebSphere performance and tuning experience including
   development of custom tools.
   - (Java MBeans Extensions) will be a plus.

Experience implementing tools that are extensions to WebSphere such as
monitoring tools, code profiling tools, etc. will be a plus.

Experience designing,  implementing WebSphere Network Deployment and
Deployment Manger along with Directory authentication.

Expertise in Web layer:

   - Experience in Apache or IBM HTTP Server (Apache) is required.Prior
   knowledge of Proxy Plugin based configuration for both iPlanet and IBM HTTP
   server is desired.
   - Knowledge of any Hardware based load balancer is a plus.

Other requirements:

   - Working knowledge of Solaris and Linux is a must.
   - Prior experience of development and n-tier architecture would be very
   helpful.
   - Have knowledge of EDS op processes.

**** For quick response please contact me at  pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
  #  916-671-5596
****

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*