*Hi Business Partner,
Hope you are doing good today,**
*
*Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position, if yes please send me your consultant updated resume
with the complete contact detail ASAP,
Please send resume at* *br...@rivieraconsult.com <br...@rivieraconsult.com>

Very Immediate need of WEB DEVELOPER  //  Manhattan, NYC // 8-12 Months

Job Title       :  WEB DEVELOPER
Location       :  Manhattan, NYC
Duration       :  8-12 Months

Must be local to NYC

Job  Responsibilities:
Candidates must have EXCELLENT communication skills and be somewhat local to
the job site
Candidates will conduct design sessions with the user team to develop the AM
Dashboard user interface.
Candidates will be required to work with the Database Designer and Cox Media
technical resources to develop the underlying system logic that will provide
the status alerts defined by the users.
Candidates will develop and execute test scripts.
The Development environment will be Visual Studio with Silverlight add-ins.
Candidates should have comfort with all aspects of the SDLC.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
There will be extensive customer interface with this role.
Candidates should be comfortable supporting related development in Windows
OS and have experience with Silverlight and Visual Studio.
Some understanding and skills working with and around SQL Server 2005/2008
would be ideal.
Plans for the execution of this application are for mid-August, with a pilot
rollout in October and implementation thereafter