Please send resumes to vina...@systelcomputers.com

*SharePoint front end developer With Photoshop Experience*

* *

*Location: Remote Work*

*Duration: 3+ months*

*Start date: Immediate*

* *

*Required skills:*

   - The project involves replatforming a website from its existing CMS to
   SharePoint.
   - The developer would work with a small team that includes a BA, Tech
   Lead and Project Manager.

  Based on an initial review of our functional specification, it seems the
work would include the following:

*Master Page (including Master Page CSS, Photoshop)*

*Page Layouts (including page-layout-specific CSS)*

·         One Column

·         Two Column

·         Two Column - Thin Left

·         Two Column - Thin Right

·         Three Column

·         Search Results

* *

*Web Parts, Search Results, and Custom Controls (stubbing HTML/CSS, browser
testing, pass off the developers to integrate into custom controls and XSLT)
*

48 components need HTML and CSS

* *

*Interactive Pieces*

·         Home page billboard rotator

·         Home page featured callouts with grow/shrink

·         Search Refinements

·         Product listing light box

·         Product detail carousel

·         Product detail plan selection price updater

·         Product accessories carousel

·         Terms & Conditions acceptance enables submit

·         Inline credit check process

·         Landing page horizontal accordion (being redesigned, so TBD
really)

·         Account Registration info icon light boxes

·         My Account plan numbers vertical accordion

·         My World phone number format validation

·         My World eligible number validation

--

 <http://www.systelinc.com>

*Thanks and Regards,
Vinaya M