Greetings,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for SENIOR EMBEDDED LINUX ENGINEER @ SF bay area.
(Locals Only) for 6-12 MONTHS contract.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail.

Role: Role:  SENIOR EMBEDDED LINUX ENGINEER

Location:  SF bay area.  (Locals Only)

 Duration 6-12 months

Role:  SENIOR EMBEDDED LINUX ENGINEER

Qualifications and Requirements

   -  MS or higher degree in CS or EE required
   -  10+ years experience in C/C++ programming for Embedded Linux platforms
   required
   -  5+ years experience with networking and web services tools and
   protocols (SOAP, HTTP, SSH, Apache, XML, etc.) required
   -  5+ years experience developing in script programming languages such as
   Ruby, Perl, or Python
   -  3+ years experience developing applications to handle high volumes of
   data traffic required
   -  Strong software development practices, including interface control
   document (ICD) development and software unit testing. TDD experience is
   preferred
   -  Familiarity with common agile software development practices (SCRUM),
   including working with continuous integration frameworks is preferred
   -  Ability to lead and work closely with others in a small team
   environment
   -  Strong written and verbal communication skills

Responsibilities

   -  Design, develop, and test applications for an Embedded Linux Gateway
   product used to transfer high volumes of traffic between a wireless ZigBee
   network and TCP/IP SaaS Enterprise framework
   -  Perform trade-off analysis on design decisions and other associated
   developed architectures for all new designs
   -  Write interface control documents and other associated architecture
   documentation for all new designs

Desired Skills

   -  Familiarity with MANET and/or large scale mesh-network design and
   protocols, specifically ZigBee Pro
   -  Experience with RF communications principles
   -  Familiarity with building automation and lighting controls

**** For quick response please contact me at  pra...@sancrosoftusa.com    #
916-671-5596 **** For Quick Response  Contact me pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
916-671-5596

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*