*Dear Associate,

This Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Let me know if you have
suitable consultant for below position. I really appreciate if you send me
their updated resume and contact details.

Title : .Net Developer(8 position open)
Location: Dallas, TX(face-2-face required)
Duration: 6 months Contract
*
**
*Rate: $42/hr all inclusive(maxxxxxx)*
**
*They would need to be local candidates or be able to be here for an
in-person interview (they have to do white board testing during their
in-person interview) and since travel for a F2F is undesirable someone close
enough to drive in for an interview would be preferred.*
**
*Requirement:
.NET
(ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> & C#)
3 – 7 years of experience with multi-tiered environments.
They run SQL Server on the back-end and need to know how to call a stored
procedure (not necessarily write one).
Need knowledge of HTTP and standard controls and have worked on browser
based/internet facing websites (secured sites). *
**
*Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Panzer solutions