Hello,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

Reply to  *a...@sureitinc.com*   0r  ayub.sur...@gmail.com

*Position : Sr.performance Tester *

*Location : Jacksonville,FL*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

Full Name:

Current Location( City/State):

Best number for the interview:

Preferred timings for the Interview:

Work Authorization ( US Citizen/EAD/Green Card/H1B):

If H1B means Employer details:

Availability:

Relocation:

*Responsibilities:*

*•Performance testing management.*

*•Tuning and troubleshooting.*

*•Define application workload analysis and drive performance testing to
ensure coverage of the necessary workload.*

*•Identify bottlenecks in the application and drive resolution of issues
through the normal defect process.*

*Technical skills required:*

*•3-7 years performance testing experience.*

*•Experience with performance testing tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, Oracle
AWR.*

*•Experience with distributed application running on Websphere, Tibco,
Oracle.*

With Regards,*
*

*AYUB**
*

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Email: a...@sureitinc.com*

*G talk: ayub.sureit
http:// www.sureitinc.com*