*Dear Associate,

This Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Let me know if you have any
suitable consultant for below position. If so, send me their updated resume
and contact details.

Kindly send me resume at e...@panzersolutions.com

Title : .Net Developer
Location : Nashville, TN.
Duration : 6+ months contract.
Interview process: The client wants an a consultant to be onsite for an
interview after an initial phone interview. there for looking are a
consultant who are local to TN are nearby location.*
**
*Rate : $52/hr all inclusive.*
**
*This individual will be responsible for the technical design and
development of web-based applications built using .NET technology including
ASP.NET and C# Will work with the PM/BA to understand business requirements
and will produce from that, a technical design & documentation of specs.
Additional duties include coding, code review, unit testing, release
documentation, working with QA for defect resolution, production support and
mentoring other developers on .NET technologies.*
**
*The Client is actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of 5
years in the following:
- ASP.NET & C#
- Web application design & development
- Enterprise level experience and applications with heavy transactions
volume XML & Webservices
- JavaScript
- AJAX
- SQL
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM desired
- Healthcare EDI experience preferred*
**
*Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter