*Hi,*

*Any Interest for the below job opening. If Interested then kindly forward
me the updated resume in a word format.*

*Role:                  I Phone developer*
*Duration:          12+ Months (Long Term contract )  *
***Location:          Folsom CA*

At least one (1) year of iOS development experience

Experience working in a team environment and using source control

Clear concepts in network protocols, socket programming, concurrency,
multi-threading etc.

Strong understanding of OOP, memory management, file I/O, design principles
etc.

Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,
documents, and implements complex software apps

Implements solutions to push events from server to connected devices

Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance
program execution and functionality

Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks

Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis,
design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems,
and/or operating systems

Monitor program execution for expected performance

*Desirable Qualifications:*

Android, Blackberry or other constrained devices/platforms experience

Experience working with External accessory API in iOS platform

Experience working independently.

*Vishwash Gupta
**Agree**Ya** Solutions*

916-351-2522* Direct*

916-294-0504*  Fax
*vishwash.gu...@agreeya.com

YIM:        victorpalmt...@yahoo.com

GTLAK:    *victorpalmt...@gmail.com*
*

*A CMMI Level 5 Company

110 Woodmere Rd, Folsom, CA 95630
*www.agreeya.com*

*
Global Headquarters: 110 Woodmere Road, Folsom, CA 95630, USA*