*Kindly ** reply to** **an...@catstaffing-us.com*

SAP Portal Analyst
Location: Naperville, IL
Duration: 4+ Months

*Need Only EAD, GC or Citizens*

Required Qualifications: SAP Enterprise Portal, Netweaver 7.0 or greater,
Java stack
Candidates with Portal/Basis leanings (ABAP stack) will not be properly
skilled or qualified for this position.
Duties:- Answering Remedy and project requests for expense and capital
related initiatives surrounding the HCM work for our client.

NOTE: We support a full array of SAP Human Resources functions through the
portal such as ESS/MSS, ECM, Benefits, Performance and E-Recruiting. These
modules are not specifically necessary, but it the qualified candidate will
need to have some functional knowledge of HR, HCM or HR-based portal
workings in order to be a value-added resource.
Experience with SharePoint is helpful, but is periphery to support and is
not required.
This is considered to be a medium-level, individual contributor role that
will work under the indirect supervision of the Portal lead and in
conjunction with the SAP HRIT team.

   Regards...

*ANSAR***

 Sr. Technical Recruiter,
 CAT Technology Inc.
 ‘*Committed to Human Excellence Through IT'*
 Voice :  201 257 5081 x  299 'or' 157
 Email : an...@catstaffing-us.com

*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*