Hi Partners,

Greetings !!!
Here below I have an urgent opening with me in IN. And client needs a
candidate who can start immediate, PLease let me know if you have anyone
available with you.
Rates are bit low, But I am pretty much sure that we can close this.

URGENTLY NEEDED - Java Developer – *BCForward will make an offer in couple
of days for right candidate!*

Job Title: Lead / Java Developer

Location: Indianapolis, IN

Duration: 6+ Months

Client: Retail Industry

Rate: $40-42/Hr the Max

Immediate Interview.... 2 Openings!

*Basic* *Qualifications*:

Senior level Java developer (5+ year experience developing enterprise
applications in Java)

Proven track record of delivering data driven web applications using the
Java technology stack

Strong experience and advanced technical skills in (*3+ years) : JPA or
Hibernate 3, JMS, MVP/MVC, Tomcat, Spring, Spring Security, Spring MVC, JTA,
Linux, Oracle PL/SQL *

Minimum 1 year experience with *Google Web Toolkit (GWT)*

Strong knowledge of design patterns including *GoF and PoEAA*

Experienced in delivery of solutions using *agile methodology like Scrum*

Understanding of web application security vulnerability and codes
defensively ability to take initiative and be self-directed along with
strong communication skills and the ability to work within a collaborative
environment are essential

Team player, rapid agile learner, curious

**

*Looking forward to hear from you soon.*

  Warm Regards, Sanjay Kumar Deputy Resource Manager (QA, BA, SAP,
Peoplesoft Expert)
Beta Soft Systems Inc.
39111 Paseo Padre Pkwy #202
Fremont, CA - 94538
Office - 510-744-1700 Ex. 308
Fax - 800-368-1322
san...@betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gtalk: sanjay.betas...@gmail.com Join my LinkedIn Network:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
Press Releases....

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/print-edition/2010/10/29/betasoft-has-personal-approach-staffing.html

http://betasoftsystems.com/release2.aspx

http://betasoftsystems.com/release1.aspx