Dear Associates,

Please let me know if you have any suitable profiles for the below
requirement’s  Please send me the matching resumes to
ram...@dbizinfotech.com

Title: LAN Admin

Location: NY

Duration: 6 months

*Job Description:*

* *

·         Must have 5 or more years of experience in maintaining Microsoft
Windows 2003/2008, Active Directory and Windows NT Administration,

·         Must have 5 or more years of experience with MS-Exchange 2003 in a
large environment.

·         Must have 5 or more years of experience in administering large
corporate Networks and be familiar with Group and System Policies, ‘

File systems partitions, diskre sources. Proficient in troubleshooting
Servers in a large network environment. Experience with
installing/maintaining HP Proliant  Servers.

·         Experience in Troubleshooting of Software related problems
including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and
Outlook).

·         Five or more years of Windows XP Client Experience.

·         Experience with Remedy Help Desk client application.

·         Experience in working with the Help Desk, End Users and other
technical groups.

·         Experience in working with VMware vSphere 4.x.

Thanks and Regards

*Ramesh George*

Executive - Recruitments

DbizInfotech Inc.,