Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you have any suitable consultant for below
position. Send me their updated resume and contact details at
e...@panzersolutions.com

 *Title : Java Developer.
Location: Dublin Ohio/Palo Alto CA
Duration: 6 months plus
Interview process: Phone then possibly a face to face*

*Rate: $45/hr.*

We are looking for a Java programmer to create a revolutionary Web based
platform application. The ideal candidate must have a Master’s degree and at
least 5 years of proven product development experience (BS + 7+ years'
experience okay) in multi-threaded Java software; must have experience with
client-server product development, data communication and data interchange
formats such as XML and JSON. Candidate must be a quick learner, be
self-driven and be able to translate high level architecture specifications
into well-thought out, working, maintainable code. Familiarity with
HTTP/HTTPS communication in Java and SOA/REST is a plus.

Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Voice: 203-971-8471
Email Id: e...@panzersoluitons.com