Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
Please find the requirements below and let me know if you have any good
candidates for these *direct client needs.*

*C#.Net, Silverlight, XAML Developer.*

*Location: Louisville,
Kentucky<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisville,_Kentucky>
.*

*9-12 months contract.*

* *

*Responsibilities*

* Lead all aspects of application development.
* Key role in developing *enterprise e-commerce extranets and intranets*****

Skills needed: ****

-5+ years of experience in C# on Visual Studio 2010
- 5+ years OD experience in *XAML with Silverlight or WPF*.
- 3+ years of experience in MS WCF
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server 2005 onwards with XML stored
functions.****

*Sr PHP Web Developer*

*Location: **Louisville,
Kentucky<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisville,_Kentucky>
*

*9-12 months contract*

* *

Our client is seeking a talented PHP/LAMP web developer to build and
redesign our corporate and branded web sites. This individual will be
working to add Web 2.0 & social functionality to our internal, corporate and
Brand web development. Ideal candidates must have extensive PHP5/MySQL
development experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.

*Required Skills*****

. 6+ years of PHP5 experience - Candidate should be a top-notch *PHP5
developer*, familiar with the latest features in PHP 5.2.X and 5.3.X. Having
good Knowledge about Joomla, wordpress, oscommerce etc.
.6+ years of MySQL experience
.5+ years of experience in XHTML/CSS/Javascript/AJAX - Expert level
Javascript/XHTML/CSS development will be necessary. jQuery experience
preferred.
. Object Oriented Development / CS Background - Ideal candidates should
understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything
they do. Formal CS background or experience preferred.
. Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a
lot of direction.

Bonus Skills
. Web Services - Experience building modern web services
. Social App Development - Experience in building social sites or apps
(Facebook, etc.)****

** **

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Recruiting Manager*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: **nandan.betas...@yahoo.com*

*LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/nandansharma****

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*