Dear Professional,

Wishes for the Day,
We need consultant for Business Systems Analyst
Please send me your updated resume, if you feel comfortable with the
requirement.

Title    :  Business Systems Analyst
Location    :  New York, NY
Rate    :  Market
Length    :  6 Months

Requirements:
Excellent problem solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills with experience in dealing with high-level
clients.
Extensive knowledge of technology and business operations.
Excellent understanding of technology life cycles and the concepts and
practices required to implement effective systems.
Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high
quality standards.
Experience developing technology presentations, requirements documentation,
and process flow documents.

Desired:
Talent and Performance Management experience a significant plus
Thanks -
Sriram Prakash - prak...@panzersolutions.com
Panzer Solutions
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit1:09 PM 4/7/2011