Hi

We need an ETL Developer - Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB)

Location: *Baltimore, MD*

Duration: *4 Months contract with possible extension*

Rate: *$55/HR on C2C*

Our client, a leader in the Energy Industry, has an immediate opening for an
ETL Developer to join their team in a contract role.

*Requirements:*

ETL Developer Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) experience preferred.

Must have large data volume ETL development experience

Min. 5 years hands-on experience

If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send matching
resumes to *na...@ajaxinfotech.com* along with the below details:

1. Name -

2. Contact -

3. Email-