Hi,

This is Prabhu Mandhar Kamble, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft
USA Inc.

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Full Name :

Location :

Contact Number :

Email :

Availability :

Rate per hour:

Visa Status :

Requirement Details :--

Role: Jcaps

Location : Sacramento ,CA

Rate: open + expenses

Mandatory Skills:

   1. Need real strong Java programmer with strong JCAPS experience and has
   solid Unix / System Admin experience, strong clinical hospital development
   experience, with a good HL7 foundation
   2. Proficient skills in eGate (SRE, JCAPS 5.1.3, JCAPS 6.x)  Require the
   first two
   3. UNIX Required  AIX preferred
   4. HL7
   5. Really good communication skills, including ability to succinctly
   provide status and needs, and get to the point in Q&A sessions
   6. Able and willing to follow our directions, including process and best
   practices.
   7. Soft skills are important for all our positions, including our
   developers.

 Scope of Work:

   - Analysis and / or Gap Analysis
   - Complete Gap Analysis of existing interfaces
   - End to End High Level Design
   - Work with analyst on HLD
   - Bring Requirements and HLD to Design Review Meetings
   - Review and provide feedback HL7 Technical Specifications
   - As required by Sutter Heath
   - Complete detail level design as required by Sutter Health
   - Complete all documentation needed on the code
   - Present code for code review
   - Must follow all set coding standards defined by Sutter Health
   - Must document code as required by Sutter Health
   - Complete unit testing of code before transitioning to Analyst for start
   of unit testing
   - Provide feedback on unit test scripts
   - Participate in Unit Testing
   - Fix reported defects as required by Sutter Health
   - Complete Defect Management  as required by Sutter Health
   - Escalate issues and risks
   - Propose solutions to the escalated issues and risks
   - Work with Analyst in ensuring requirements and specifications are
   complete to start development
   - Complete needed eGate, secure FTP and EMPI development as appropriate
   - Document as required by Sutter Health
   - Fix and document defects identified during Integration Testing calls
   - Document as required by Sutter Health
   - Complete cut over planning as required by Sutter Health
   - Participate and document those sessions as required by Sutter Health
   - Complete and document PROD implementation as required by Sutter Health
   - Provide two week support post implementation and document as required
   by Sutter Health
   - Transition interfaces to Interface Support Team and document as
   required by Sutter Health
   - Must attend all identified project and technical meetings as required
   by Sutter Health
   - Must document all project related activities as required by Sutter
   Health
   - Must follow the predefined Software Development Life Cycle as required
   by Sutter Health
   - Should need minimal supervision in managing deliverables
   - Must report actual hours worked using Microsoft PWA
   - Must work with Project Coordinator on deliverables, issues and risks
   - This position will report up to the Development Manager
   - Project Coordinator Scope of Work:
   - Work with appropriate Project Manager in developing the project plan on
   project server
   - Work with project team in identifying tasks, resources, duration,
   dependencies, effort, etc.
   - Provide status update to Data Integration Director
   - Attend appropriate project meetings
   - Document all identified project related documentation as required by
   Sutter Health
   - Follow standard schedule for accepting updates in PWA as required by
   Sutter Health
   - Follow standard process in documenting issues and risks
   - Follow standard process for tracking project hours
   - Follow standard process for developing, updating and closing out
   project plans
   - This position will report directly to the Data Integration Director

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*