Dear Professional,,
Hope you are doing well!

We have an immediate need for a Resource for SAP CO-PA .Please let me know
if you have any consultant available,Reply at
david.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title : SAP CO-PA Functional consultant
Location:Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 3+Months

Rate : Market

Start Date: Immediate

We are looking for Senior CO-PA functioanl consultant with several years of
financial domain knowledge to assist with annual budgeting cycle for
commercial budget. This is for our direct

client based in Indianapolis,IN. The customer was already live with CO-PA on
ECC 6.0 and BW 7.0 and feeding the data from APO - Demand Planning manually.
experiecne in product costing

and cost roll-up for standard costing is highly desirable.