Dear Professional,,
Hope you are doing well!

We have an immediate need for a Resource for .Net Developers.PLease let me
know if you have any consultant available.Reply me on
david.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title : .Net Developers
Location : Broomfield, CO
Duration : 5+ months (possibly extended up to 2+ years)

Rate: around $40/hr

Required skills:

2 - 6 years of .NET development experience / Sitecore experience  / Java
scripting, UI design concepts and cascading style sheet exposure
The client requires these roles be filled with onsite personnel
 .Net Developers with Sitecore, Java scripting, UI design concepts and
cascading style sheet exposure

Qualifications
3+ years progress experience as a business analyst:
Developing use cases
using SDLC methodologies
having management, advisory and/or Big 4 consulting experience
Bachelors Degree from an accredited college/university