Hello,

Please find the below Requirement I am currently working on. Please feel
free to send resume,contact details current location, Rate to my official
Mail ID : tchalapa...@erpanalysts.com.

*SAP APO Consultant*
Location: TX
Duration: 5 Months

*Responsibilities:  Keys to this role is going to be someone that is a
strong APO Consultant that has extensive experience from a Supply Network
Planning perspective.  Additionally, they need someone that has experience
with VMI (Vendor Managed-Inventory)  VMI describes how vendors can plan
material requirements in the customer's company.  This can be done through
the use if EDI which would also be a strong plus for this person to have
experience with.  The duties are going to focus around project support
enhancement, cross reference coding, and mapping extension.*

* *

*Required:*

*SAP APO*

*VMI*