Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Here we have urgent job opportunities with our direct client if
interested/suitable please send your updated resume with contact info at
ka...@aitrg.com

Your earliest response will be highly appreciated!

*REQUIREMENT:*

*Sr.Performance Tester       *

*Chicago,IL*

*6 Months+*

*I essentially need a very strong performance tester. Hadoop etc is a plus.

*Position Summary:*

The candidate will plan, design, and execute performance testing of systems
in various states of maturity.  The candidate will need to proactively work
with members of other teams to gather requirements, understand technical
details, and review systems test design to determine system performance
capabilities.  The performance test engineer is expected to understand
platform and applications in order to provide comprehensive analysis of
system performance.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Analyze software specifications and architecture to determine
system performance requirements

·         Design and execute performance testing scripts

·         Work with Agile teams to promote performance best practices early
in development lifecycle

·         Setup and configuration of testing tools, environment, and data

·         Tune platform and application parameters in test environment for
optimal performance

·         Create performance analysis reports and review results with
business and technical stakeholders

·         Provide recommendations for performance improvements

*Skills: *

·         Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field

·         5+ years of experience in performance testing

·         3+ years of expert level Load Runner experience

·         3+ years of experience of working with Unix or Linux Operating
Systems

·         2+ years of experience testing SOAP or REST web services

·         2+ years of scripting language development (Bash/Korn, Python,
Ruby, or Perl)

·         Experience designing, executing, and analyzing performance tests

·         Experience tuning operating system and application platform
configuration

·         Experience with Oracle 10g or 11g databases

·         Experience configuring and testing Java applications or services

·         Experience with distributed or cloud-based systems

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills

·         Ability to work independently, be creative, and resolve technical
issues

·         Ability to describe system architecture and work in a highly
technical operating environment

·         Experience working with JBoss or Tomcat is a plus

·         Experience working with Hadoop and HBase is a plus

·         Experience creating and running tests in NeoLoad or  JMeter is a
plus

·         Experience with Oracle RAC and PostGreSQL is a plus

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Kamal Pandey*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*AIT Resource Group, Inc.***

2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273 | Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169

847-598-4444 Extn: 8806 | 847-594-6069 [Fax]

*ka...@aitresourcegroup.com*[Email <ka...@aitresourcegroup.com[Email>]
www.aitrg.com[URL]

*komal_90pandey*[YIM]|kamal.askit[gtalk]|kamal.ait2[skype]

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.