Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Position           :         Tax reporting
Location          :         Jersey City
Duration         :        6 months contract
Face 2 Face required- local only

Our client is looking for a BA within their cost basis group.  The
consultant will be responsible for year end cost basis and 1099B year end
reporting.  Consultant must have experience in the following:
1099B year end  tax reporting
Knowledge of Corporate Action processing
Cost Basis experience
Documentation - user manuals and technical documentations
Document Year end publications
UAT experience is a big plus

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter