Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
you, please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with applying for below position. If so, kindly send me your
udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: WebSphere Portal Developer
Duration: 6+ month contract
Location: Houston, TX *

*Requirement:*
Need WebSphere Portal Developer with extensive experience in high level
design/requirement gathering
Will be talking to users, take scenarios and able to do a technical plan
Evaluate user requests for new or modified programs to determine
feasibility, cost, level of effort, and compatibility with existing systems
and capabilities
Determine programming specifications and system architecture based off of
system requirements
Communicate and collaborate with others (e.g., analysts, software
developers, operations, help desk) within IT to facilitate/coordinate
completion of projects
Maintain understanding of core business issues and processes affecting user
community
MUST be Certified in WebSphere

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman