Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant in MA, please go through the below requirement and let me
know if you have any suitable consultant  for below position. If so, kindly
send me their udpated resume and contact details.

*JOb Title: Oracle consultant
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6+ months contract
WILL HIRE OFF THE PHONE FOR ALL THESE positions*

The client is looking for Oracle consultant in 6 different Job profile. Let
me know if you have any of below Oracle consultant. The is really urgent and
fast moving requirement. I can arrange a quick phone interview. If you send
consultant.

All positions need v12 experience with at least 2 recent FLC implementations
*Oracle Functional Financial v12 (AP, GL, AR) - 6 month plus contract
Oracle Functional HRMS v12 OTL specifically - 6 plus month contract
Oracle Financials Applications DBA - 6 plus month contract
Oracle Project Manager - Financials modules - 6 plus month contract
ORacle Functional Purchasing and  iProcurement v12 experience
Oracle Functional Consultant - Heavy Oracle Projects experience v12*

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
e...@panzersolutions.com
203-717-2123