Hi All,

Please send the resumes to m...@tektreeinc.com

I have the below 4 needs on J2EE & websphere portals.

All are in NY with a min duration of 6 months;

*1) Java Developer *

Senior developer with no less than 5 years of experience in working on
corporate software projects
• Experienced in all phases of SDLC
• Design patterns
Strong working knowledge in the following languages: Java, SQL, JavaScript,
and XML
• Knowledgeable in Adobe FLEX,  jBoss Application server development and
jBoss Drools rules engine.
• Strong working knowledge in Databases: Oracle SQL, Sybase, MySQL
• Proficient in Hibernate, iBatis, JDBC

*2) Portal Developer*

• 5+ years of J2EE development
• 2+ years technical lead experience
• 2+ years with ORM frameworks (Torque, Spring, IBATIS)
• 2+ years with IBM WebSphere Portal, including REST API calls
• 2+ years developing JSR 168/286 portlets, JSPs and Servlets
• 2+ years developing SOAP - based Web Services and RESTful API
• 2+ years with object-like Javascript which includes AJAX (JQuery, Dojo)
and a familiarity with JSON
• 2+ with J2EE concepts
• Proficiency creating portal WCM components
• Proficiency with portal themes and skins
• Solid understanding of SQL and familiarity with relational database
(Oracle, DB2, SQLServer)
• Proficiency with Java Message Service (JMS) and Enterprise Service
Bus(ESB)
• Excellent debugging skills
• Familiar with performance tuning

Optional but a plus
• Brainbench or Sun certified on JAVA platform preferred
• IBM Certified Portal Developer
• Exposure to IBM Lotus Connection
• Exposure to IBM OmniFind
• Exposure to other middleware and/or external security manager products
(Oracle Identity Manager, Tivoli Directory Server)

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience working in a Scrum or agile environment
• Familiarity with GOF (Gang of Four) Design Patterns & other Abstract Data
Structures
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and communications skills
• Should have practical work experience in a multi-tiered architectural
environment.
• Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and will have exceptional
writing and communication skills.
• Demonstrated a record of developing successful applications that are
highly integrated and reliable.
• Ability to operate effectively, and with a sense of possibility, in a
fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Must be passionate about Teach For America's mission.

  Academic Qualifications:
• At least a four-year degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related field
• Ability to operate effectively, and with a sense of possibility, in a
fast-paced, deadline-driven environment

these positions

 *3) J2EE developer *

Strong J2EE with Spring. Servlet and REST-based development
Familiarity with Portlet JSR 286 spec. Some experience with IBM Websphere
Portal would be much preferred. I do not think the job involves a lot of
experience with portlet development, but the project does, so customer would
expect that skill. Perhaps this is something we can tell the customer we can
train the person to do, if it comes to that and we have an otherwise perfect
candidate.
Familiarity with JSON, REST Web services, Dojo and JQuery. Does not need to
be a focus, but experience is needed.

*4) Java with SQL Skills *

Strong core Java 1.4 - 6 experience and expertise
Spring 3.0 experience and expertise
Hibernate 3.0 experience and expertise
Object Oriented Patterns
Javascript and Ajax experience and expertise
Application Server Experience: Websphere & JBOSS
AOP experience
Oracle DB development experience (strong SQL/PLSQL a plus)
5+ yrs extensive hands on software development
Solid experience with source control packages (e.g. CVS)
Time-management and organizational skills a must
Experience with Scrum
Experience with Maven
Understanding of Message Queue architecture (JMS experience a plus)
XML (JAXB, SOAP, JDOM)
Bachelors in science or related degree required

*Thanks & Regards
Mahesh*
TEKTREE LLC
[image: cid:sigimg1@df527907afb3c84124d266e8ff7238b1]
Work : 302-248-8014 Fax :(302) 368-2731 | (302) 397-2097
Email : m...@tektreeinc.com <prav...@tektreeinc.com>
Website: www.tektreeinc.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.