Hi ,
This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc, Here is my client requirement
please let me know if you have anyone available

PLS Send resumes to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

*Java UI Developers for a 1 year contract *

*Alexandria, VA*
Local candidates HIGHLY preferred.
The project involves UI/Java development on the SEC’s system called EDGAR
(EDGAR, the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system,
performs automated collection, validation, indexing, acceptance, and
forwarding of submissions by companies and others who are required by law to
file forms with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Its
primary purpose is to increase the efficiency and fairness of the securities
market for the benefit of investors, corporations, and the economy by
accelerating the receipt, acceptance, dissemination, and analysis of
time-sensitive corporate information filed with the agency)

Required skills:

5+ years JAVA/J2EE Development experience

5+ year’s experience with Spring

2+ years experience with Web UI Unit testing 2+ years (NOT QTP or win
runner) but rather they need experience with html unit testing tool or
Selenium unit testing tool

Extensive Model-View-Controller experience

These will all be PHONE HIRES. Three team members have blocked off next
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (September 28-30) from 2p-5p for the phone
interviews.

The start dates will be after they obtain their public trust clearances,
which takes about 2 weeks time. So we are looking at mid-October for start
dates.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|
NTech Solutions Inc.,