*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
interested please reply me back with your updated resume.....

Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

Immediate Need a JAVA Developer in GA or FL(HOT POSITION)

Title            :     JAVA Developer
Location      :   Miami, FL or Atlanta, GA
Duration      :  3 month - perm(Hire Position)

*******(H1-B candidates: Sponsorship is available for this
position)***********

Must haves:
5 years of Java development experience
Experience with Web Services
Knowledge of relational databases concepts and medium level experience in
using databases, preferably Oracle
Experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle and
development methodologies.
Knowledge of object oriented design and programming principles
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Team player
Completion of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or a related
field and  5+ years of increasingly responsible professional experience in
related field

Pluses:
Experience with Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
Experience with WebSphere Server, Tomkat server
Experience with Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Experience Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Contact Center application development experience

Be responsible for participating in development, maintenance and enhancement
of business applications with a strong emphasis in Java development.
Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, analyzing
requirements, and designing, building, testing and implementing solutions.
Build solutions and resolve issues of moderate to high complexity.
Participate in project teams within the corporate IT department.
Work according to Assurant best practices and standards.
Collaborate with business partners, and other technical staff to identify
user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution
options.
Thrive in a fast-paced development environment.

90% of their time will be spent doing Software Development.
Thanks
Dennis.Hall | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com