*Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well!

We have an immediate need for a Resource for SAP APO/PPDS consultant.Please
let me know if you have any consultant available.Reply me at
david.john...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job Title :SAP APO/PPDS consultant
Location :Lebanon,NJ
Duartion : 6 Months and Fulltime *

*Skills required:
The incumbent must have hands on configuration experience coupled w/
technical knowledge in the SAP-PPDS Module
5+ years of strong experience in SAP PPDS, Configuration, Master Data,
Must have undergone/implemented at-least two full-life cycles of SAP APO
PPDS
Strong knowledge in the design, configuration & testing of production
planning heuristics, Scheduling board configuration, handling different
scheduling strategies, dynamic setup durations,

Shelf life planning etc.,
Experience in process industry is a must.
Should be conversant with SNP functionality.
Should have thorough knowledge of CIF integration, handling issues and batch
job management.
Strong understanding of all the critical integration points.
Ability to analyze and provide solutions for SAP business requirements of
varying complexity related to PPDS module & Develop functional
specifications for RICEF objects.
Working experience in Mercury Quality center & Remedy will be a plus
Working experience in trouble shooting production support issues is
desirable
Must have excellent communication skills and outstanding end-user
interaction.
Proven ability to work in collaborative team environment or, if needed,
independently.
Experience with working on global implementations with multiple time-zones
will be a plus.