*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
interested please reply me back with your updated resume.....

Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

Immediate Need a Mobile Web Developer in  Miami,FL !!!!!!!!!!

Position :    Mobile Web Developer
Location :  Miami,FL
Duration : 6 Month(s) could go into 2 years

Must-haves
Extensive senior level experience (3 years) with HTML 5 and mobile web
development using JQUERY
Large scale mobile development experience/enterprise
Strong communication (is customer facing though)

Day-to-Day
Our client is creating a mobile application with mobile web technology (HTML
5 and JQUERY). They are looking for someone who can join the team and offer
more expertise and knowledge on the development of these applications. This
person needs to have large scale/enterprise experience and either
Android/iPhone or mobile web. They will be mainly coding and working with
other developers on this application.

Thanks
Dennis.Hall | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC