Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you have any suitable consultant for below
position. If so, send me their updated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: Lead .Net Developer
Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 8+ months contract
face-2-face interview required after an initial phone interview.
*
*Brief Job Description:*
The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills. The
candidate must also have extensive experience in object-oriented design and
web development in ASP.NET, C# and the .NET Framework. The candidate must
have very strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and programming
skills. A BS degree in Computer Science or related degree with a programming
background is required and 5+ years of related work experience. The
candidate must be able to work in a diverse collaborative team environment.
Microsoft certification is a plus.;

* Required Skills:
*ASP.NET/C# & MVC Architecture, .NET Framework versions 2.0-4.0, Visual
Studio in a TFS Environment, Windows Services Development, Web Service
Development, Windows Communication Foundation, Object-oriented design and
development, Algorithm analysis, N-Tier Architecture

*Additional Skills:*
Application Development, Troubleshooting, Debugging & Optimization,XML DOM
programming, XML schemas and XSL Development,Asynchronous Programming
(threads),Network/Socket programming

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Panzer Solutions LLC,