*Friends and Partners,*

* *

*I have the following 3+ month need in Dallas for a strong Lawson Financials
Consultant.  This is a functional role in nature.  I can pay around
$70/hr+expenses (would prefer local Dallas candidate if possible with no
expense requirement).  Please let me know ASAP if you are interested or can
refer anyone aligned.  thanks!!*

* *

*Summary:*
Location: Dallas, TX
Expenses: Standard Policy (onsite week of 10/25/2011, remote support
10/31/2011 through 11/11/2011 as needed, and onsite weekend of 1/13/2012 for
go-live (through potentially 01/18/2012)
On a scale from 1-7, 7 being the highest, communication must be at a 5 for
both verbal and written

Required Skills:
Lawson -S3 Enterprise Financial Managment - 3 years experience, 4
implementations

Description of Services:
Contractor will assist client with fiscal year change, including testing and
go-live support. This change involves multiple Lawson companies and Lawson
modules and will include support of short year end close and days of the
week changes. The following Lawson Financial Suite modules are involved:
General Ledger (GL), Strategic Ledger (SL), Accounts Payable (AP), Asset
Management (AM), Accounts Receivable (AR), and Cash Management (CB). The
contractor will support client as follows: 1) support short year end close
prior to fiscal year change, 2) support performance of fiscal year change
steps, and 3) support data validation and remediation of any issues.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager