Please sent profile to sam.ka...@sulaan.com 480 626 5759

Hi

My Name is Sam; I am with Sulaan Solutions Inc. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP

*Position:  ETL Lead Developer***

Location: *Seattle, WA*

Duration: *6 Months*

Rate: *DOE All on C2C*

*Job Description:*

*Need Informatica ETL design and development experience in BI/DW space*

*Very good analytical and Oracle SQL skills*

*Teradata skills highly desired*

Ability to communicate clearly to IT and the business is required

Ability to lead and mentor other technical developers is desired

*Reporting experience (especially BOBJ) is a big plus***

Full Name (First and Last):

Total Experience:

USA Experience:

Skills:

Availability:

Contact Details:

E-mail:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Legal Status:

Salary:

Communication Skills:

We need two client references for the submissions:

Reference #1

Name:

E-mail contact:

Phone No: