Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Kindly let me know if you have someone for below position with resume and
following details of your consultant

*Full Name/Phone/Email/Current Location/Availability/Rate*

* *

Reply me at sat...@ibs-consulting.net  only

Position: Web Developer

Duration: 3-6 Months

Location: Danbury, CT

*Job Description:*

Our client is looking for Web developers who have strong web development
experience

*Skills Required:*

Candidate must have good working experience with (PHP or Python or Ruby) and
Java Languages

Candidate must have strong knowledge of Data Structures

Candidate must have strong knowledge of Database

Candidate must have strong knowledge of Algorithm Design and Development,

Must have good communication skills

Linux/Unix shell scripting

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Satish Saini*
*International Business Solutions, Ltd*
*255 - Old New Brunswick Road*
*Suite N-230, Piscataway-New Jersey, 08854*
*Phone: 732 981 0450Ext 425 ; Fax      :  732 981 0465*
*Email: sat...@ibs-consulting.net; Website:
**www.ibsstaffing.com*<http://www.ibsstaffing.com/>
**