Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Position: SQL Developers (2 OPENINGS!)

Location: Plantation, FL

Length: 3-6 months, probable extensions

Interviews: will do one personal interview to hire for all local candidates
(*PREFERRED*) and one phone to hire for non-local

MUST HAVES:

.         Experience developing SSIS packages for data migration and loads

.         Strong database experience working with SQL Server development

.         Strong database experience working with SQL Server 2005/2008

.         Experience creating stored procedures

.         Some front end development experience

  DAY TO DAY:

Our client is looking to bring on a strong SQL developer to come in and work
on SQL server,SSIS, and Stored Procedure development with some frontend
development.  He or she will be finishing the programming of a huge
application that the customer is requesting to be due by the beginning of
2012.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Kulbir

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:kul...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I