*Hi Friends,*
Please find the below requirement and do send me resume to *
staff...@rapidinfotech.com* *

*
*Title: OBI report writer *
*Location;Jersey City, NJ. *
*Duration;3+ months
*
*Start Date:    07-Nov-11   *
*End Date:       03-Feb-12*
* We need a resource who is infrastructure and technical in lieu of just
functional.
They must have done an OBIEE11g installation and configuration on Linux/Unix
server.  Need to understand and provide the infrastructure requirements for
OBIEE11g.
Versions of OBIEE (OBIEE 11g and OBIA 7963)

Needs to have experience with WebLogic which is a key components of
OBIEE11g.*

*Looking forward to working with you...
With Regards,

Srini,
Rapid Infotech, Inc | Monmouth Junction | NJ 08852 |
staff...@rapidinfotech.com | www.rapidinfotech.com |*