*Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.
Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

Position: WebFocus Developer
Location: Nashville,TN
Duration: 3 month plus extension

Must-haves
5 years of webfocus development experience
Report writing experience
Developer studio experience
Oracle database background

Day-to-Day
They will be given tasks, report writing, dashboard development, and also
testing their development.This is not GUI development.
HTML composer, Developer Studio
Oracle database
Able to work on dashboards and create comlex reports
Ability to work with large data sets. This company is dealing with 100's of
billions of records.
How are you with performance tuning?
Thanks
Dennis.Hall | Technical Recruiter