*Dear Associate,,
Hope the day is treating you well!

We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Austin, TX or Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6+ Month Contract

*****MUST BE LOCAL TO CA & CO*****
*****FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW REQUIRED*****

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ON steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com

Job Description:
Our client has been a leader in financial services for more than three
decades. We are looking for qualified resources that have the desire, drive
and creativity to work within a well-established organization to work on
Systems Administration assignment for the next six months.

In this role the candidate will be the first point of contact for our
internal customers. They will monitor enterprise wide alerts, as well as
ITO's incident/problem queues and provide initial triage. The successful
candidate will be focused on service restoration of incidents, while also
escalating to the appropriate team(s) as needed. Escalation and service
restoration involves identifying the action to take or the appropriate
escalation to ensure that service is restored in a manner consistent with
service-levels.

Both written and verbal communication skills are keys to success in this
role as this position will have regular interaction with various support
groups, end-users and management. Datacenter Operations (DCO) maintains two
command centers – one in Phoenix and one in Austin. The command centers are
the central operation point for all the systems, including over 5000
distributed servers on multiple OS platforms, all network infrastructures,
and all mainframe operations.

Operations staff monitor via alerting consoles on quad monitor workstations
as well as "Big Board" displays on monitor walls and have system access and
resources to facilitate system recovery of all critical external client and
internal facing systems.

One to two years’ experience with Window Server and/or Unix/Linux is
preferred. Hands-on network experience is a plus.

Thanks,
Steven Smith