Dear Professional,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review  the
requirements and send me the resume if you are a fit.

Position:   Java Developer
Location:  Boston,MA
Duration:  6 Months+

Minimum 7 years of experience in Object-Oriented software design and
development
Minimum 5 years of experience in java based Web application design and
development
Minimum 5 years development experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
Familiarity with Open Source frameworks such as Spring MVC, Hibernate
Familiarity with AJAX techniques and modern JavaScript libraries like
JQuery.
Familiarity with Open Source frameworks such as Spring
Expert level skills in Object-Oriented software design
Familiarity with SQL and database design

Thanks & Regards
Sanjay Verma
*sanjay.ve...@panzersolutions.com*