* Dear IT Professional,

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
you, please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with *

*applying for below position. If so, kindly send me your udpated resume and
contact details.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 6 Month Contract

Job Descreption:
The client is looking for a Sr Java Developer.*

*Responsibilities
Hands on application design and development of new software products as
well as significant modifications to existing software.
Identify and design innovative alternatives to solutions considering
emerging industry trends and using a broad business and technology
approach.
Technical UI advisor for the project. *

*Basic Qualifications
8 or more years of software design and development experience
Extensive industry experience with Java, JSP, Javascript, JSF, Rich Faces,
JFaces, Spring, Eclipse, Glassfish, Ajax, jQuery
3 or more years of experience developing applications using databases SQL
Server
Experience designing web applications for scalability and high concurrent
user response time.
Strong collaboration skills; ability to work effectively in a cross
functional matrixed group.
Bachelor's degree *

*Matt Jones - Technical Recruiter
Panzersolutions LLC,
**m...@panzersolutions.com* <m...@panzersolutions.com>
*203-983-9475

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the *

*person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and
that any review, *

*dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone, and *

*destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.