Hi,
We currently have the following Urgent Requirements,

1. Oracle Apps Functional Consultant (OM & Finance)
Location : Bay Area
Duration : 12+ months
Years of Experience : 10 +

2. Oracle Apps Financial Technical Consultant
Strong technical skill in AP, AR and PO.
Should be able to quickly pick up our custom solution that integrates
ADP Taxware with Oracle AP and AR.
Remote position…need a solid guy who can work independently
Duration: 6+ months
Years of Experience : 8 +

3. Oracle Apps Financial Functional Consultant (AP,AR,GL,CM and FA)
Duration : 12 months
Location : Bay area CA
Years of Experience : 8 +

Must have 2-3 Oracle Apps Financial Suite (AP,AR,GL,CM and FA) End-to-
end Implementation Experience including R12.
Very good communication skills, here the consultant would be required
to interact with various nationals and hence this trait is being
stressed on.

4. Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
Duration: 8+ months
Location : Bay Area
Years of Experience : 8 +

The following are for our Direct Client. Consultants should have 8+
years of experience

1. Business Analyst – Sales & Distribution – SAP SD MODULE.
Location Bay area
Duration 8 + months.
Experience in Variant Configuration, Variant Pricing and handling MTO
and MTS Processes. THIS IS A MUST HAVE
Experience in Tax Interface (preferably Vertex)
Help organize and lead workshops to gather and validate business
requirements.
Configuration and documentation of new design
Must have 6 + years* experience in the SAP SD module:
-Experience in implementing using and supporting Sales and
Distribution process is
required.
End-to-end implementation of at least one successful SAP SD module.
Functional knowledge of Logistics impact on Finance.
Cross-functional business experiences a must.

2. SAP CO (Controlling) functional.

Location : Bay Area
Duration: 6+ months

3. SAP CRM with Service Contracts.

Location : Bay Area
Duration: 6+ months

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Contact Details of Consultant to
v...@e-triune.com or call 408 269 0061 ext. 112.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinothini Arunachalam
Triune Technologies Inc.