Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

We have the following requirement open with our client. Please let me know
if you have any consultant matching with the below required skills.

PLEASE REPLY BACK TO *m.cl...@caliberci.com* WITH YOUR CANDIDATES RESUME
ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS

*Position: Senior Java Developer / F2F Interview Needed*
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 3-6 Months

*Interview Process: Phone and then Face to Face Interview

*Our client is looking for a Senior Java/J2EE Developer.

*Spring MVC 2.5 or higher (do not send candidates with Spring only or with
 just Struts MVC.

*Must have SPRING MVC); Good working knowledge of hibernate 3.x ; good java
 script knowledge, JSP and JQuery. SQL knowledge.

*Sound communication skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.

*Good understanding of UML and XML methodologies and database design

*Must have 8+ years of IT Experience with hands on experience in developing
 enterprise Java applications using Spring and Hibernate frameworks

Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process:
Full Name <First name> <Last name>:
Current Location ( City/State):
Relocation Preference:
Email ID:
Cell #:
Landline # ( If any):
Availability:
Visa Status:
Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp candidates)
Employer name:
Company name:
Contact #:
Email ID: