Hello,

We are looking for Java Tech Leads. Please send me suitable resumes to *
sravan...@itconsultservices.com*

Java Tech Leads
Blooming ton, MN
6+ Months
Rate : Market

*Required Skills:*
- Java
- Spring
- Spring Batch
- Hibernate
- Mule ESB v3 or higher (we know this is not going to be easy to find)*

Job Responsibilities*
Interface with client to develop requirements
Convert requirements to High and Low level design for offshore
Work with and respond to offshore questions regarding design, coding testing
Majority of development and testing is completed offshore
Monthly releases require movement of code, document creation for release,
and availability for problem resolution as the need arises.
--

*Sravanthi*
*IT  Consulting Services Inc*

<http://www.itconsultservices.com/>