*Dear Associate,*

*Wishes for the Day !!!*

*We Need consultant for **Project Manager***

* *

*Please share suitable profiles to s...@panzersolutions.com*

* *

*Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.*

* *

*Job Title: Engagement/Project Manager **(EAD (GC)/Green Card/US Citizen)**
Location: Maine
Duration: Temporary to Permanent***

*Rate: $ open*

* *

*NOTE: Phone Hire Start asap……..**

Please see attached  temp to perm opp is attached for an Engagement/Project
Manager.
 ** *

*We are seeking a Technical Engagement Manager to serve as strategic,
trusted advisor to our Client’s Chief Architect. Assist with initiatives
including, but not limited to: Product Roadmap, Smart-Service Initiatives,
Mobile Application Projects, Cloud Storage, and complex systems
integration. Shape new opportunities, turnaround SOWs and provide technical
oversight to multiple engagements.***

* *

*Ideal Candidate will be comfortable having strategic, brainstorming
conversations with senior clients and be proactive in presenting solutions
as well as be involved in the sales process / creating Statements of Work.
The Technical Engagement Manager must have a sharp technical background and
be conversant on the latest technologies with a preference for Java/open
source as well as have experience with SaaS environments (this is not a
traditional IT shop, they are more focused on a product roadmap than an
architecture roadmap).  Agile (Certified Scrum Master preferred)*

*Thanks and Best Regards,*

*Syed Maqsood l Lead Technical  Recruiter*

*Email: s...@panzersolutions.com*

*Direct: 203-652-7870 / 770-449-2988*