Hello All,

Cognilytics (www.cognilytics.com ) (SAP Partners) - is a leading global
provider of advanced predictive analytics and business intelligence
solutions for the financial services sector across all asset classes.

Senior Consultant BOBJ with WEBI and SDK for the BI Report. & Dashb.
Deployment project

Start Date:     February 06, 2012, Start Date Flexible

End Date:       March 16, 2012

Remote possible:        No

Location:           Mt Olive, NJ

Industry:       SERVICE PROVIDER

Tasks:

Need a BA Services expert with strong WEBI skills who can take the current
process they use to publish reports and move to a simpler process using
WEBI on top of Essbase.  Must have Business Objects with Strong SDK and
WEBI with the current publisher and stitch the process together.

* *

Please call me or email me so we can discuss opportunities at *
pikraj.bis...@cognilytics.com*

Thanks and Regards

Pikraj Biswas

*Talent Acquisition*