Hi Associates,

We have the below requirement through our client associate. Please let me
know if you have anyone for the below position. While submitting, please
submit along with current resume, rate, contact details and Skype ID.
Please reply to: mohammed.ab...@exatechinc.com

* *

*Position: Integration Test Engineer*

*Location: Portland, OR.*

*Duration: 6+ Months.*

*Rate: Open*

* *

*Job Description:  *

·         Overall 6-9 years Experience in testing with 3-5 years in Web
services Testing.

·         Strong in SOAP UI PRO tool

·         Experience in Groovy Scripting in SOAP UI PRO tool (Web service
Automation).

·         Responsible for prevention and early detection of defects through
verification and validation activities ensuring the integrity and quality
of all work products

·         Smoke test against the deployed build and ensure quality code is
released to the QA environment

·         Perform high complexity integration testing and validate all
services integrate according to specifications

·         Respond to requests for configuration changes in the build
process as needed

·         Track defects to closure

·         Predict potential risks and identify steps to minimize impact of
risks across the development lifecycle

·         Coordinate with cross-project teams on business and unit
functional requirements and derive integration and non-functional test
requirements

·         Research and improve quality testing productivity and
effectiveness

·         Develop/Manage test data

Thanks & Regards,

*Abdul*