*Dear Consultant,*
*Hope you are doing well *
* *
*Please let me know if you are interested and available for the below
position or not!*
*If yes please send me your resume along with your contact information, if
no please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who
might be interested.*
*Job Title: PHP Developer*
*Location:Orlando FL *
*Duration: 4 Months Contract*
*Job Descreption:*
*The client is looking for a PHP Developer*
*Skills Required:*
*Exprience with ZEND Framework*
* *
*Bob Smith - Technical Recruiter*
*Panzersolutions LLC,*
*b...@panzersolutions.com*
*203-983-9475*
* *
*Notice of Confidentiality:*
*The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person *
*responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any
review, dissemination, *
*distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone, and destroy this e-mail *
*message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be
taken out of our distribution list. *