Hello,

Please find the below requirement of Senior Quality Assurance Engineer for
one of Direct Client based at Salt Lake City, UT.

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Full Name :

Location :

Contact Number :

Last 4 digit SSN:

D O Birth:

Email :

Availability :

Visa Status :

Rate per hour:

Face to Face Interview Required

Position: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer

Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Duration: One (1) year contract + Four (4) one year extensions (optional)

Background:

The consultant will support the Client to provide Quality Assurance
programming services. The Mission of the Office of Workforce Information is
to generate accurate, timely, and understandable data and analyses that
provide knowledge of ever-changing workforce environments to inform sound
planning and decision-making.

Requirements of Proposed Consultant (Required Skills):

The Department is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who will use
creativity and problem solving skills to design and perform manual and
automated tests on a high-visibility Federal government project.  The
successful candidate will be a self-starting team player.

Required Skills:

·         Proven track record of developing test plans and test cases base
on end-user requirements

·         5+ year of experience testing enterprise software

·         Thorough knowledge of software test methods and processes

·         Experience testing Windows-based client/server and desktop
products

·         Experience working with SQL Server, Oracle or other relational
databases

·         Extreme attention to detail

·         Experience with Agile testing principles and practices

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Optional Skills (Not Required, but a Plus):

·         Working knowledge of SQL

·         Expertise in UI testing and usability

·         Familiarity with statistical models

·         Familiarity with C# and XML

·         Building and publishing releases in Visual Studio

·         Working knowledge of QA automation tools, such as Win Runner,
SilkTest, etc.

·         Working knowledge of networking and communication in a Windows
environment (HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP, TCP/IP, FTP, SNMP)

Preference will be given to those with

·         Previous experience with the Department of Technology Services
supporting the Department of Workforce Services

·         Previous experience working on Department of Labor, Bureau of
Labor Statistics projects

Note:

·         Need local candidate as face to face interview is required.
(Mandatory)

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct: (916)-671-5596*

**

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*