Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job description and let me know your interest if you are interested please
send me your updated resume ASAP.

* *

*Job Title           :* Systems Analyst

*Job Type          :* C2C

*Duration*           *:* 6 months

*Location           :* Greensboro, NC

*Primary Skills* *:* System Analyst, Java based or .Net based, Life and
Annuities or Financial services

*Other Information :* Need Systems Analyst who has worked in Java based
projects. Experience in Life and Annuities Insurance Domain experience.
must be a System analyst. client is ok with either java based or .net based
web technology experience. Life & annuities or financial services
experience is ok**

Thanks & Regards,

Anil

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc.**

Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext:312

Fax: 630-206-2397

Email: anil_narayanapur...@aesinc.us.com

http://www.aesinc.us.com

[image:
cid:image001.gif@01CBAE58.C3595DC0]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/anil-babu/3a/a31/a81>

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

|Do Good Work, Learn Something New Every Day, Have Fun & Keep In Touch |